Our Vision Statement:
The vision of the Wright Street Baptist Church is to demonstrate through the Holy Spirit’s leadership, the divine character of Jesus Christ, God’s gift of love to all people; providing a faithful example to believers; and a living witness to non-believers.
Our Mission Statement:
Our mission shall be to provide regular worship and biblical teaching opportunities, through consistent gospel preaching and spiritual enrichment classes and events. We will further seek to endear ourselves to this community by projecting through our giving, our actions, and our courage a spirit of sincere empathy, care, and concern for those in need. Together, we will ultimately strive to utilize to the best of our abilities, our God-given gifts and talents; fulfilling the divine mandates of the Great Commission.
- Always bring your bible to worship. If you do not own a bible, please feel free to use bibles and
hymnal provided by Wright Street Baptist Church during worship service.
- Please be sure to silence all cell phones and electronic devices before entering into the sanctuary for worship or other special services.
- Please remove all chewing gum, candy, or food items before entering into the sanctuary for worship.
- Please see that all personal needs are attended to prior to worship so that your time with God is not disturbed. (exceptions allowed in the case of an emergency only)
- If you must walk, please do not walk during the following times. (Prayer, Reading of Scripture, Sermon, or Invitation to Discipleship)
- Parents please be considerate of other worshippers by not allowing your children to make disturbing noises, write in the church provided bibles or hymnals. It is not necessary for you to leave worship if your baby cries unless he or she continues to cry despite your efforts to address the need.
- Always display Godly character in worship by inviting others to share the pew by moving personal items such as bibles, purses, etc to make room where you are sitting.
- Please do not leave trash of any type behind after worship. The church is God’s house and each of us is encouraged to help with maintaining a beautiful place of worship.
- Please make sure that your dress is appropriate for worship. Avoid sagging pants, tight fitting clothing, and inappropriate dress lengths. If it is deemed that your attire is inappropriate please be advised that we will not embarrass you, but we will definitely approach you concerning our congregation’s dress expectations.
- Enter quietly and depart to share the Word of God with others that you come in contact with daily.